Visualisation / 3D Specialist
Amsterdam Berlin is an independent design company delivering high-end experiences globally. From concept, through production, to documentation our work creates carefully crafted moments for our clients to meet their audience in culture.
Strategists, copywriters, designers, architects and engineers imagine, visualise and build thought-provoking ways to connect and foster loyalty. With our roots in campaigns, branding and product (twenty years ago we had Uma Thurman wear yellow Onitsuka Tigers in Kill Bill) we now bring all that learning into live brand expressions all over the world.
Working With Us
Good organisation, strong teamwork and quality control are the main ingredients of our day-to-day activities. Our people work together across creative disciplines – fostering a collaborative, high autonomy and low control culture to make this as smooth and inspiring as possible. This means you are welcomed to define and steer the process yourself.
Each member of our team is given the opportunity to bring ideas to the table outside of client work. We encourage self-initiated projects and regularly dedicate funds to bring them to life.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
At Amsterdam Berlin, we value equality, diversity and inclusivity as much as we value skillsets. We welcome all backgrounds and invite fresh perspectives. Our environment encourages authenticity and our recruitment process is unbiased. Please inform us of any accessibility accommodations needed during your application.
Our people also have a responsibility to act in ways that support equality, diversity and inclusion. There is an expectation that all employees will set an example of non-discriminatory behaviour and work practices.
What We Offer
- A challenging and creative work environment
- The opportunity to work with leading clients
- International projects
- Professional growth and development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid working (where relevant to role)
- 24 days vacation + national holidays
- Annual company off-site and regular studio social events
As a 3D Visualisation Artist, you will be an integral part of our creative process, working closely with a team of professionals, including Production, Spatial Design + Design teams. Your main responsibilities will involve creating high-quality 3D renders using software such as C4D or Unreal Engine.
We are excited to work with a 3D artist who has knowledge and passion for visualising scenographic lighting, and materials - you will play a key role in shaping creative concepts in collaboration with our team.
- Collaborate with the project team to understand and visualise design concepts effectively
- Utilise your expertise in (ideally) C4D, or Unreal Engine to produce photorealistic and / or stylised 3D renders of spatial designs
- Work closely with Spatial Designers to understand the project requirements and deliver outstanding visual representations
- Contribute to material research and selection to enhance the quality and realism of the renders
Qualifications and Requirements
- Formal education or training in 3D visualisation, architecture visualisation, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in 3D visualisation, preferably with a focus on architecture visualisation
- Proficiency in software such as C4D or Unreal Engine to create high-quality 3D renders
- Comprehensive knowledge of advanced rendering engine/s eg. Octane, Redshift, Arnold, Corona etc.
- Familiarity with Rhino 3D and experience in integrating 3D models into rendering pipelines
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, and able to work effectively as part of a collaborative team
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to deliver exceptional results
- Proficiency in English is essential
Typical Daily Tasks
- Concept Research + Sketching
- Location Modelling / Texturing + set up for VR
- Lighting + Material Studies
- Scenographic Modelling + Storyboarding
- Collaboration with Spatial Design team