Amsterdam Berlin is an independent design company delivering high-end experiences globally. From concept, through production, to documentation our work creates carefully crafted moments for our clients to meet their audience in culture.
Strategists, copywriters, designers, architects and engineers imagine, visualise and build thought-provoking ways to connect and foster loyalty. With our roots in campaigns, branding and product (twenty years ago we had Uma Thurman wear yellow Onitsuka Tigers in Kill Bill) we now bring all that learning into live brand expressions all over the world.
Working With Us
Good organisation, strong teamwork and quality control are the main ingredients of our day-to-day activities. Our people work together across creative disciplines – fostering a collaborative, high autonomy and low control culture to make this as smooth and inspiring as possible. This means you are welcomed to define and steer the process yourself.
Each member of our team is given the opportunity to bring ideas to the table outside of client work. We encourage self-initiated projects and regularly dedicate funds to bring them to life.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
At Amsterdam Berlin, we value equality, diversity and inclusivity as much as we value skillsets. We welcome all backgrounds and invite fresh perspectives. Our environment encourages authenticity and our recruitment process is unbiased. Please inform us of any accessibility accommodations needed during your application.
Our people also have a responsibility to act in ways that support equality, diversity and inclusion. There is an expectation that all employees will set an example of non-discriminatory behaviour and work practices.
What We Offer
- A challenging and creative work environment
- The opportunity to work with leading clients
- International projects
- Professional growth and development
- Regular studio social events
You will be integrated into the project's team, under the supervision of a Creative Director / Production Director / Designer. Each day, you will review the tasks and goals that need to be completed with your team. You will work with our broad range of clients to deliver world-class experiences.
Qualifications and Requirements
- You study or just graduated in Spatial Design / Product Design / Experience Design / Communication Design
- You are organised, proactive, creative, and a team-player
- You are highly motivated and always looking out for ways to improve
- Fluent work-level English is a requirement
- An internship at a previous agency/studio experience is a plus but not necessary
Responsibilities May Include
- Assist in Conception (research)
- Assist in Art Direction (moodboards)
- 3D renders / Mock Ups
- Design Drawings (Rhino)
- Studio Assistance